Monday 2 January 2012

My experience in 2010.

Okay la. I seriously, fucking nothing to say. A lot things happen? Like getting rotan by mother because of one guy that I didn't really like..? Anyway, let's go on and on and on.


Starting of the year. Oh yeah. It's my first year in Secondary School. I strive my best to be the person I am. Fuck that shit, lol. I still became something with another type of attitude(LOL). Let's see. What I wanted to be at first was some warm, kind, or somehow that way. I guess I failed.
HEHEH.
Anyway, it turned out I failed after all. -smiles- o////////o. oh my gosh. My hand smells like cigarette. I toppled over my mother's ashtray. fuck my life. Anyway, I made friends with kwenrowkfmawprmawm. Then had quarrel with Soon Nee. Didn't ate at recess for 3 days. Cried. Guess I really treasured this friendship. -tears- T//////T. But anyway, we still made up. Thanks to Miss Ang. I don't know how to explain but. what the fug?
Miss Ang: -Keep on going and going and going.-
Me: -Decide to end this- EH SOON NEE. WE GO EAT KFC LEH.
Soon Nee: -Knows what I want to do- ORH OK.
Awesome? We are FUCKED UP! :D Wonder how we quarreled? I called her a fat bitch in class. I am bad.

I'm so lazy to continue. What the fug is this! Enough about School! I hate lots of people there. I definitely love my CCA. ^///////^.  Let's just take pictures from my facebook and just paste it here. Hehehehe, then I explain the stories.
January 2011
Hair extensions -smiles- took them off during my chinese tuition. Was too annoying. I don't recommended getting the tie-on by professionals one. It's fucking annoying when you bath :D Did them when I went new year shopping 2011 with Yan Shan, Rosaline and so on.
My obsession. eating. somehow it's edited to show off to someone hungry who I knew that time. Happy. I have to say. I do eat a lot. :D
Pacifiers are always awesome. -smiles-
Siao cb use my laptop take photo of himself. -laughs- ^//////////^.
40+ cockroaches in my house. Now I feel so happy seeing them. Fucking gross when one of my friend told me that his mum squeeze out the shit of the cockroach and then it dies. -disgusted- *////////*.
Drew this. Then my uncle took the paper and then put his cup of beer on top of it. One day, it flew away and till now it is not found.
I really like this picture. I swear. ^///////^ Imagine your girlfriend comes in and see you fucking with another bitch, what would you do? one said that he would go for a threesome. Awesome.
I love these people. Sarina, Elvy, Phoebe, Eliza, Diana. And of course, our CCA leader, Grace which looks the best there! -laughs- ^////^ She has lots of expression, I swear.
I kind of miss my hair. Why don't you return dear.. And lastly... 
DUA NEH BOR ANGEL. 

Okay la, just kidding, later she beat me up. Heheheheh. I scared one leh. ^///////^. Okay bye and good night. And to be honest. The most 2 epic thing that happened to me is this bitch and my taoeh, Rosaline.

No comments:

Post a Comment